Are virtual services right for your family, school or district?
Our Stories

Our Stories

Joe

Joe is a fifth-grader in Clarke’s K-8 Program. He has profound bilateral hearing loss and uses bilateral cochlear implants to access sound. “Joe has been working hard to improve his listening and spoken language since joining the program in the

Read More »

Jad

Jad attends the University of South Florida where he studies biomedical sciences. An alum of Clarke Florida, Jad also works at Target as a cashier and donated his first paycheck to Clarke. “I donated my paycheck because I really wanted

Read More »

Alex

Alex, who is profoundly deaf in both ears and wears digital hearing aids, attended Clarke’s preschool and elementary school programs in Northampton, Massachusetts, in the late 1980s and early 1990s. “Clarke has been a big influence in shaping my deaf

Read More »

Elizabeth

Elizabeth attended Clarke Florida’s Birth to Three and Preschool Programs from 2002 through 2005 and has gone on to soar academically. She earned a spot on the honor roll each year throughout high school, and has remained very active in

Read More »

Aydanie

Aydanie began receiving services from Clarke as an infant and now attends a mainstream high school. He left a lasting impression on many, winning the Brothership Award several years in a row and charming his teachers, Clarke staff and peers with

Read More »

Stephen

Stephen attended Clarke Boston’s Preschool Program. Today, he is studying criminal justice and political science at the Rochester Institute of Technology. Stephen is a member of the RISE (Research Initiative of Scientific Enhancement) undergraduate scientists in training program that promotes

Read More »
Morgan

Morgan

Morgan, who was born deaf, attended Clarke’s Birth to Three Program and progressed so well that she attended a mainstream preschool right alongside her hearing peers. Today, Morgan is the founder of Morgan’s Magical Ears, her very own charity that

Read More »

Torin and Tevin

Torin and Tevin attend the University of Massachusetts (UMass) at Amherst, a decade-and-a-half after the twin brothers – one with a hearing loss and one with typical hearing – attended Clarke’s Inclusion Preschool Program in Northampton, MA.  Though their academic

Read More »

Addyson

Addyson started attending Clarke Philadelphia’s Preschool Program when she was three. Today, she is exceling at her neighborhood elementary school. Her mom says, “To think, when Addyson entered Clarke she was only babbling and you could only understand a few

Read More »
Filter by Locations
Boston
Florida
New York
Northampton
Philadelphia
Filter by Programs
Featuring

Our professionals are here to help.

Please contact any of our locations to learn more about Clarke’s broad array of programs and services.