Communications Tools & Resources
The resources you need!
We are grateful for your engagement in Clarke’s work and hope you’ll find the following links useful in spreading the word about Clarke’s mission to teach children who are deaf or hard of hearing to listen and talk.
Meet the Communications Team and learn how to move forward with your communications request.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Clarke Style, Terminology, Brand Guide and Program Matrix
Clarke Informational Materials
Best Practices & Tips
Please contact the Communications Team prior to submitting or contributing to an article, publication, presentation or op-ed that will mention Clarke and/or your association with Clarke.
- Sample Email to Collect Student/Family Stories
- Best Practices for Promoting Media Hits
- Article Writing Tips
- Working with Journalists and Photographers/Videographers
- Tips for Webinar Presenters, Virtual Conference Presenters and Subject Matter Experts Being Interviewed
- Video and Photo Best Practices
- Publication Guidelines for Subject Matter Experts
Clarke maintains a Flickr page featuring Clarke students, teachers, staff and families, organized by campus and/or event. These high resolution photos are available for download directly from Flickr for use in Clarke materials.
Clarke utilizes SharePoint for simplified photo uploading. You will find a word doc with instructions in this folder and folders for each location as well.
- Listening Walk Resources
- Giving Tuesday Resources
- Better Hearing and Speech Month (BHSM) Resources
- Graduation Resources
Clarke Connection eNewsletter
Virtual Event Resources
- Virtual Photo/Video Disclaimer – Download the slide and include it at the beginning of your screenshare.
- Clarke Zoom Backgrounds
How to use a Clarke Zoom Background:
- Download your selected background.
- Open Zoom, then select Zoom.us > Preferences > Virtual Background.
- Click the “+” icon and choose add image.
- You may be prompted to download the smart virtual background package. If so, download it.
- If any words in your background are backwards, make sure mirror my video is unchecked.
Email Signature Guidelines
Print Material Order Forms
Printables for use at Events
- Photography Disclaimer Sign in English and Spanish for use at all Clarke events. This downloadable pdf is set up to print out of house at 11″x17″. It’s recommended that the printer mount it on foam core with a stand for use on an event table.
- Donate sign with QR code as pdf and editable Word document
- Clarke Logo with URL Stickers: this downloadable pdf is set up to print on Avery 5163 stickers in-house. Be sure to print at 100%.
- Clarke Nametags (for Avery Template 74461) as an example PDF and an editable Word document
Presentation and Powerpoint Templates
- Clarke Powerpoint Template – Download, customize and use this slide template for internal and external presentations.
- Clarke Presentation Template – Download and customize these slides which include basic information about Clarke. If your presentation is location- or program-specific, please review your final content with the Program Director to ensure accuracy.
- Certificate of Participation (Word)
- Clarke Graduation Certificate (Powerpoint)
- Clarke Graduation Invitation Template – Preschool (Word)
- Clarke Graduation Invitation Template – Generic (Word)
- Clarke Graduation Presentation/Video Template (Powerpoint)
- Word template (Option 1) for Event Flyers (includes a sample image which can be changed for each flyer). Sample Flyer made with the Event Flyer template.
- Word template (Option 2) for Event Flyers (includes a sample image which can be changed for each flyer).
- Clarke Ways to Give Template for the Development Team (Download, customize and share!)
- Clarke Policy Template in Word (for internal use only)
Clarke Letterhead Templates in Word
- Clarke Boston Letterhead
- Clarke Florida Letterhead
- Clarke New York Letterhead
- Clarke Northampton Letterhead
- Clarke Northampton Mainstream Letterhead
- Clarke Philadelphia Letterhead
- Clarke Hearing Center Letterhead (Northampton)
- Clarke Letterhead (General)
Clarke Listening Walk Letterhead Templates in Word
- Clarke Boston and Clarke Northampton Listening Walk Letterhead
- Clarke Philadelphia Listening Walk Letterhead
- Clarke New York Listening Walk Letterhead
The Communications Department also maintains templates for email blasts and print postcards. These must be modified by design staff. To request the use of these templates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Clarke Logo Files
For Word Documents, Powerpoint and Websites
- Full color Clarke Schools logo (pixel file, RGB, .JPG)
- Full color Clarke Schools logo (pixel file, RGB, transparent background .PNG)
- Full color Clarke blossom (pixel file, RGB, .PNG)
Vector files (.eps or .ai files) are the best types of files to give to vendors who are using our logo in print. They are only viewable in graphic-specific programs. These files are available to Clarke staff by contacting email@example.com
Requesting Logo Files from Partners
With permission from a partnering organization or company, request these file types for logos Clarke can share:
- EPS or AI file (vector based)
- High resolution PNG file with transparent background
- High resolution JPG file
If the logo will be used on a t-shirt, request this file type as well:
- EPS file in one color