38th Annual Conference on Mainstreaming Students with Hearing Loss
Thursday, October 19 and Friday, October 20, 2017
Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel, Marlborough, MA
This year’s conference will once again bring together a remarkable and impressive gathering of professionals, in the field of hearing loss, who will share their knowledge and expertise through a wide variety of inspirational keynotes and informative workshops. Our theme this year is “Supporting Listening, Language & Literacy in the Mainstream Classroom.”
We are thrilled to announce that this year’s opening keynote speaker, Dr. Carol Flexer, will be doing a presentation on “Auditory Brain Development: The Foundation of Listening, Language and Pre-Literacy”!
Special conference features include:
- “Making Connections!” day-long program for students with hearing loss in grades 7–12
- Opportunity to purchase Educational Products developed by Clarke Mainstream Services
- Round Table for Itinerant Teachers!
- Educational Learning Labs
- An Exhibit Hall showcasing the latest products, technology, and services
- Short Course designed for classroom teachers
Professionals can earn professional development credits from:
American Academy of Audiology (AAA)
AG Bell Academy (LSLS)
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
CT State Department of Education
MA Professional Development Points
PA Department of Education ACT 48
Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID)
Registration for the conference will begin in August. If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact Beth Rochon at email@example.com or 413.587.7313.
Interested in becoming a conference sponsor or exhibitor? Learn more here.