2017 TCS New York City Marathon
Lace Up for Clarke!
We are thrilled to announce that New York Road Runners has named Clarke as an official Charity Partner of the 2017 TSC New York City Marathon for the seventh year in a row!
Are you passionate about Clarke’s mission to teach children who are deaf or hard of hearing to listen and talk?
Are you ready to run 26.2 miles to help spread the word about the amazing things children with hearing loss can achieve?
Clarke has FIVE guaranteed entries for runners who will commit to fundraising in support of Clarke’s children and their families. This is a unique opportunity to participate in one of the most storied athletic events in sports while effecting meaningful change in the lives of children with hearing loss.
Download the Team Clarke Application for your chance to run and fundraise for Clarke!
- Fundraising minimum: $2,500
- Fundraising Deadline: December 31, 2017
- Runners are responsible for TCS New York
City Marathon entry fees (payable to New York Road Runners); these fees are not part of the $2,500 fundraising minimum.
- Change the life of a child!
- Welcome to Team Clarke kit
- Social Media support
- Promotion through Clarke’s website, eNewsletter, and Facebook and Twitter accounts