New Diagnosis? Clarke Can Help!
 

Latest News

August 6, 2016

Fire in Formerly Owned Rogers Hall; No Injuries Reported


August 6, 2016—To the Clarke Community: We wanted to share with you the very sad news that last night there was a fire in Rogers Hall (formerly owned by Clarke in Northampton). Fortunately, according to the fire department, no one was hurt.

Rogers Hall suffered extensive damage and authorities are in the process of determining the cause of the fire and the actual extent of the damage. They are also assessing water damage in Hubbard Hall. Rogers and Hubbard Halls are two of the buildings that were sold to Historic Round Hill Road Summit LLC. in the spring of 2013.

From information provided by the fire department, no other former or currently owned Clarke building have been affected. Additionally, we have been told that at least two of the tenants who were living in Hubbard have been displaced and the Red Cross is assisting them.

We are in touch with the fire and police authorities and will provide updates as available.